Magnom™ LF Core Inserts: Summary
A range of Magnom™ cores designed to fit inside HYDAC LF series housings - upgrading the units with our revolutionary technology.
Depending upon the housing chosen, the Magnom™ core will either perform independently or in a hybrid configuration with a conventional media filter.
Special Features & Benefits
- High capacity, medium pressure filters are an ideal choice for a wide range of applications - from hydraulics, transmissions to industrial processing
- Offers benefit of the outstanding Magnom™ sub micron ferrous particle removal, in conjunction with a choice of conventional filters
- Screw in bowl requires minimal clearance to remove - so Magnom™ cores are easily accessible for inspection and clearance
- Simple to retro-fit to existing units to enhance performance
|Mounting method||4 mounting points|
|Flow direction||As per housing indicator|
|Flux plate||Mild Steel|
|Housing pressure & temp rating|
|Max operating pressure||100bar (1500psi)|
|Burst pressure||420bar (6090psi)|
|Max temp||121ºC (250ºF)|
|Fluid compatibility||Compatible with a wide range of hydraulic and lubricating fluids, petroleum oils, synthetic fluids, water gylcols|
The Magnom™ LF Cores are designed to fit into the HYDAC LF housings [LF60, LF110, LF160 & LF240]. These HYDAC housings have a whole range of fittings [SAE-12, 3/4"BPT, 3/4"BSPP & SAE-20, 1 1/4"BPT, 1 1/4"BSP]. You should check the latest HYDAC catalog for the latest options/ pressure and temperature ratings etc.
|Part Number||HYDAC||Unit weight||A [dia]||B|
2lb 12oz (1260g)
1lb 6oz (650g)
|2 1/8" (55.6mm)
|3 5/8" (92.5mm)
5 1/8" (130mm)
2 7/8" (74mm)
NB Weights specified above are for the Magnom™ LF Cores only.
Magnom™ LF Cores & HYDAC LF filter housings - Assembly information
The Magnom™ LF Cores should only be used with the following specified HYDAC filter housings, in one of these combinations:
- Magnom 590200100 with HYDAC LF60
- Magnom 590200200 with HYDAC LF160
- Magnom 590020100 with HYDAC LF110
- Magnom 590020300 with HYDAC LF240
These sketches illustrate how the LF Cores fit inside the housings and are for reference only.